Conservation Authorities

The Township of Huron-Kinloss is in the watershed of the Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority and the Maitland Valley Conservation Authority.  The conservation authorities promote the conservation of our wildlife habitat and the species that are found within it.  They also provide weather advisories for the area particularily important at the time of spring run-off.  It is the conservation authorities who are part of the building process if you are contemplating doing any work in an area zoned environmentally protected. 

Please see the right hand side for a link to their website for more information. 

The Township of Huron-Kinloss is proud to support the work of the both the Saugeen Valley and Maitland Valley Conservation Authorities. 

Also on the right hand side of your page is a link to the document "Development, Interference & Alteration Regulations"  which is a pamphlet put out by Conservation Ontario.   This provides information about the areas under Conservation Authority's jurisdiction, their mandate and areas of interest. 

Contact Us

Phone: 519-395-3735
Fax: 519-395-4107
21 Queen Street, P.O. Box 130, Ripley ON N0G 2R0