Parks & Facilities
The cottage industry had its start here in 1894 when Messrs. Kennedy and Jackson built the first cottage. Families from nearby Ripley built cottages in 1896 and christened the quiet, sandy beach with the name of Ripley Beach. In 1904, Mrs. James S. Anderson renamed the beach as Bruce Beach. Small rocks stretch along the shore and the large in-water rocks don't hamper the gentle slope into the water. The best access points for Bruce Beach at the west end of Conc 6, Conc 8 and Conc 10.
Address: Bruce Beach begins at Conc 6 and continues to Conc 10, Huron-Kinloss, ON,