Hockey Skills and Drills Competition at the 2019 Ripley Winter Carnival
The Hockey Skills and Drills Competition is open to all interested hockey players who are able to make it to the Ripley Community Centre on Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 1:30pm. Sponsored by Huron Bruce Minor Hockey, there will be prizes awarded to the winners of each category in each of the applicable divisions. Pre-registraiton is NOT required. Just show up, dressed in your gear, and ready to show of your hockey skills!!
March Break 3 on 3 Hockey Tournament Information
The Huron-Bruce Minor Hockey Association (formerly Lucknow Minor Hockey & Ripley Minor Hockey) is
pleased to host the March Break 3 on 3 Tournament at the Ripley Community Centre March 11-15th 2019.
Thank you for registering!
Each team will have a maximum of 9 players + goalie. Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 twenty-minute
games. Games will run from 9am – 4pm with one hour off for lunch. Each player and bench staff member will
receive a voucher for complimentary lunch. Parents and spectators are welcome to purchase a voucher for $5
Registration & Payment Details:
Registration cost is $250 per team.
Payments can be made via cheque, made payable to Huron-Bruce Minor Hockey, or via e-transfer to email@example.com. If paying via e-transfer, please make the password ‘ MarchBreak ’. (All one word, note the capitals).
If mailing the registration form, please send to: March Break 3 on 3 Hockey
PO Box 333 Ripley ON N0G 2R0
Alternatively, registration forms and waivers can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
March Break 3 on 3 Rules:
• This is for FUN, no abuse of players or officials will be tolerated.
• Must be ready to go on the ice 10 minutes prior to scheduled game.
• OMHA rules are in effect
• Puck out of play will result in face off at centre.
• Following goals or saves, offensive team must clear blue line and only when all 3 have cleared may they reenter.
Whistle will indicate goal/save. On a save instance, goaltender can play puck or give to teammate right
after whistle is blown. Off-sides will be whistled down, (play continues) and offending team must leave puck
and clear zone. Once all 3 have cleared, they may re-enter zone.
• If the scoring team OR off-side team INTENTIONALLY touches the puck prior to clearing the blue line, a penalty
shot will be awarded. A team clearing the puck after being scored upon has only 10 seconds to proceed past
the blue line, or a delay of game penalty will be called.
• There are no icings.
• OUT OF PLAY - When the puck goes out of play, the team not responsible for the stoppage in play will be
awarded the puck. A minimum of 10 feet of clearance shall be given to resume play. No face-off will occur.
• Goal tenders are not to be hacked at, etc. if puck is under goalie or saved, even if the whistle has not blown.
• Minor penalties will result in a penalty shot. (With chasers). The non-penalized team will choose shooter who
will start from the blue line. The remaining players will start from center line and chase the player with the
puck once the whistle blows. Puck is live if shooter does not score. If saved, offensive team must clear the
• There is no body checking in any division.